Overview of Role:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager. Be part of National Pens' newest addition to our global locations. Located in Okinawa, Japan this Contact Centre will service our well-established local Japanese customer base. The Talent Acquisition Manager will be responsible for the staffing of the Contact Centre incorporating all levels of roles from agent to management team opening summer 2020.
To be successful in this role, you must enjoy a fast-paced and collaborative workplace.
This role will be responsible for all aspects of recruiting. Active involvement with the entire recruitment process from sourcing candidates to induction. This includes: sourcing active and passive candidates from recruitment sources, present pre-qualified candidates who are the best match for the assigned positions, possible screening of employee referrals, ensure compliance with our hiring policies and practices, and develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals.
What you will do:
- Optimize the existing recruitment process
- Work closely with the Hiring Managers and other relevant stakeholders to deliver a premium service
- Trade fairs (from research to participation)
- Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates
- Create job descriptions, interview questions, and role plays
- Create and maintain job postings based on recruitment tools and other country-specific job boards, various user groups to identify and conduct productive conversations with candidates
- Manage relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations
- Filtering job applications, telephone screening, and face-to-face competence interviews
- Apply recruitment best practice in accordance with relevant employment legislation
- Extend and negotiate offers, managing subsequent employment contract generation
- Communicate results and organize start dates with client and candidate
- Maintaining the recruitment database to ensure information is current and provides timely information for KPIs
- Spearhead recruiting projects and innovations to the recruiting process to ensure we maintain a best in breed recruiting function
- Maximize candidate experience to ensure National Pen is competitive in the marketplace and able to attract high-quality talent that fits our culture
What we need from you:
- Business level fluent English
- Fluent level Japanese
- Social media networking experience with tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster
- International recruitment experience specifically with multi-lingual roles
- Experience working with job-boards, CV databases, internet search tools, and writing job advertisements
- A Minimum of 3 years of experience in an agency, on-site, in-house customer-facing recruitment position.
- Excellent IT skills such as Microsoft Office products
- Communication skills - particularly the ability to build relationships across departments internally as well as with external third-party partners and candidates
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work time efficiently
- Problem solver with a burning desire to contribute to the organization's reputation and success
We're dedicated to providing the best promotional products, no matter your location. That's why we have multiple locations, with our National Pen headquarters in California, our European headquarters in Ireland, and our Perfect Pen brand in Canada.