As the Platin Gaming is constantly growing we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team of experienced professionals working in the Malta office. If you are interested in meeting new people and value a work environment that fosters teamwork and creativity, you would love this job!
- 3+ years designing mathematical models for slot games
- 5+ years of experience in managing software development projects
- Designed mathematical models for at least 3 successful slot games.
- Experience leading teams including programmers and graphic designers on game projects from conception to release.
- Experience working with, and leading, multi-disciplinary teams Excellent problem solver
- Passionate about gaming, and slot machines in particular
- Team motivator
As a plus
- Certification in Scrum and Agile is a plus
- Previous experience as a developer or BA.
- Experience managing multiple SCRUM teams
- Lead scrum teams
- Participate in the pre-sales activities by delivering presentations, collecting requirements, making estimates
- Oversee and improve delivery processes such as release planning, quality of product, deployment, etc.
- Drive the product strategy that ensures effective alignment with the Company’s Product Roadmap
- Lead and develop product roadmaps for all products in conjunction with the leads of each department
- Take the game and features from internal concept ideas to going live in our different brands and platforms
- Act as a link between product, development, and sales to assure the game’s success at all stages.
- Motivate and provide guidance to development teams as well
- Work closely with business stakeholders to keep everyone informed on the state of delivery
- Collaborate with product, business stakeholders for a clear understanding of business goals and targets
- Working and living on the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Office in a central location
- Friendly and inspiring environment in a team of professionals;
- Freedom to express yourself and opportunity for personal professional growth;
- Work on interesting projects;
- Monthly birthday celebration
As a trendsetter and first-mover, Platin Gaming Ltd. is ideally positioned in the development of specialized software with a team of over 50 highly qualified technicians and developers, from all over the world. Platin Gaming Ltd. is internationally successful since its establishment in 1995.