An industry-leading refrigeration & air conditioning company based in Ennis is currently seeking a lead planner. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the service desk team. This role has come about due to continued growth & success in the company.
As a Service Desk Lead Planner, you will be at the heart of the technical Service delivery, working alongside the Ops manager, and will provide invaluable help in supporting the Technicians with the day-to-day delivery of services.
Overview of Role:
- To provide daily and weekly planning of all PPM scheduled tasks, reactive tasks, and project work associated with both our installation teams and service maintenance teams.
- As the Lead Planner, you will work closely with senior managerial to deliver best-in-class Asset Care, planning co-ordination, and schedule management.
- You will have responsibility for the Service Desk team, and the governance of both internal technician communication and customer satisfaction engagement KPIs.
- Carry out PPM generation, planning & scheduling through our CMMS system on a weekly basis. Hold weekly Planning meetings with the technical team to match resources and task activities in an efficient and structured manner.
- On a daily basis you will ensure Reactive tasks are managed and communicated inline with client KPIs while maximizing the productivity and efficiency of the Technicians.
- Ensure that all PPM and Service tasks are delivered on time, in a compliant manner.
- Ensure robust governance of Service Desk and provide ambition and commitment to the business. Be an enabler to success.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in both PPM and Reactive Planning, CMMS systems, and technician engagement.
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter, strong communication capability, determined, professional, and extremely well organized.
- Customer-focused - delivering an exceptional service in order to meet and exceed our customers' expectations
- Effective Communicator: Professional and excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Teamwork: Actively contribute to the development of a positive team environment, demonstrating a flexible approach.
- Attention to Detail: Ensures that work is executed accurately and completely, paying close attention to the detail. The ability to produce clearly written reports and present to a diverse stakeholder group in a clear and concise manner.
- Fully PC literacy and experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Project, and Business Management platforms.
- Experience in Asset care and reliability would be beneficial
- Hold a current valid driving license