The Senior HR Generalist manages the day-to-day operations of the Human Resource office and the administration of the human resources policies, procedures, and programs, carrying out responsibilities in the following functional areas: learning and development, T & A System, employee relations, training, and development, benefits, compensation, organizational development, and employment.
The Senior HR Generalist is responsible for all or part of these areas:
- Full recruitment cycle from advertising to appointment;
- Performance management and improvement systems;
- Organization development;
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting;
- Employee orientation, development, and training;
- HR should have a good grasp of placing advertisement on Social Media platforms;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Employee relations;
- Company employee communication;
- Compensation and benefits administration;
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health;
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work streams simultaneously and to operate in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to develop and maintain good working relationships at all levels, including during difficult or challenging circumstances.
This position calls for a meticulous, motivated, efficient, and reliable person with excellent organizational skills and able to work independently. Must have good judgment and exercise the utmost discretion with confidential and sensitive information.
Applicants must be fluent in English any other language will be considered an asset. The ideal candidate will need to have a good standard of education, be proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Previous experience in a similar position is essential.
Bachelor in Work and Human Resources or similar qualification.
- Working and living on the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in a central location
- Monthly birthday celebration bonus
As a trendsetter and first-mover, Platin Gaming Ltd. is ideally positioned in the development of specialized software with a team of over 50 highly qualified technicians and developers, from all over the world. Platin Gaming Ltd. is internationally successful since its establishment in 1995.