The successful applicant will ensure the smooth running of the office as well as work in front of the house, being the first point of contact for the workplace.
· Organising the office and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment
· Providing support to staff suppliers and clients when required
· May be required to coordinate meeting rooms
· Dealing with email correspondence.
· May be required to assist with raising PO's and chasing invoices
· Arranging couriers and taxis for staff and clients where required
· Provide administration support to staff when required
· A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
· Ability to multitask
· Ability to work under pressure
· Strong client focus
· Working accurately and efficiently at all times
Experience with MS office suite.
Experience in a similar office environment
Experience in front of house environment
Candidate must be excellently presented with fluent English, spoken and written
Contract duration: 3-6 months
Salary: 28.000 EUR/year