The team you'll be joining
EML Payments is a global leader in payment technologies, turning everyday interactions with businesses into exceptional experiences. We create awesome, instant, and secure payment solutions that connect our customers to their customers, anytime, anywhere, wherever money is in motion. We are a global tech company that provides our clients with innovative alternatives to bank solutions for reloadable and non-reloadable prepaid Visa, MasterCard, and EFTPOS programs. We create a product and brand that embodies the most innovative prepaid payment solutions in the industry. Our team knocks the boring out of payments and we do it in our own unique way: having a ‘one team' mentality, being open, honest, and trusted, bringing awesome every day, and knowing that simplicity is genius! Our core values are One Team, Openness, Awesomeness, and Simplicity.
The Partner Experience Manager role is focused on the ownership and continual improvement of the day-to-day operational service offered to our clients along with the smooth handover of any new clients from the Project Management teams. It's a crucial role in a rapidly growing FinTech business, with real autonomy given to you to both to build your portfolio of clients and drive improvements in their experience of EML The role will maintain excellent working relationships with clients which fulfill and then exceed the operational service expectations of the client and EML. Your clients will be widespread and varied, including but not limited to working overtime with payment providers, retail clients, major multinational property development companies, incentive specialists, and gaming industry blue chips. You'll be their technical and system support expert, ensuring that if they are asked about their experience of working in partnership with EML, they respond positively and see a long-term future in the partnership.
This key highlights of the role are:
• Ownership of key clients from an operational, technical, and systems perspective, working closely with the account management team who deliver commercial support to ensure clients receive the service specified in the appropriate client tier. EML EMEA operates a matrix approach to teamwork, so from day one you'll have the opportunity to build an internal network cross-functionally, which will help you shine and drive awesome results for your clients through exceptional technical level support leveraging these functions
• Daily management of client programs using a number of EML proprietary systems, all of which are cutting edge and best-in-class. There is also the chance to be part of developing the next iteration of this technology to really influence the product EML delivers as it becomes a though leader in payments
• Responsibility for improving processes as they are delivered to clients, liaising with appropriate teams at EML to act as “the voice of the client” internally and be a true champion for customer success
• Ensuring client programs comply with relevant legislation in each jurisdiction, working with the legal, risk, and compliance team, and scheme rules from payment providers• Delivering results in line with the strategic plan for the business and the client
• Responsible for ensuring that clients receive a consistent and quality-orientated service but which excels in delighting them at every opportunity
What you'll do
• Lead the operational agenda through regular communication with your clients – in most cases at least weekly. Assess the client's current and future operational needs, and propose alternatives to optimize efficiency and revenue which they embrace and value
• Manage a diverse range of complex or bespoke client requests and daily requirements, including the opportunity to be involved in regional or global projects with real impact on how EML develops• Complete a regular review of client systems and networks to ensure these remain accurate and up to the required standard for the client and EML
• Liaise with the customer support team to ensure they are fully briefed on the parameters of all of your client's programs in order to deliver the best service when contact is made – coaching and developing the team to deliver above and beyond at every opportunity
• Manage other functions within EML to deliver the information needed to support you in driving awesome client experience with EML - finance, commercial, risk, and IT - as a true champion for their needs
What you'll have
• Strong relationship management experience and a natural ability to build trust
• Ability to operate in a team environment and collaborate at a high level
• Language skills which match the subset of clients you'll be responsible for• Operate in a fast-changing market and business environment with positivity and embracing challenges
• Excellent problem-solving skills which you enjoy using frequently• Knowledge of Prepaid or Gift Card is a bonus but the ability to learn and ask questions is critical
• Ability to operate at a senior level internally and with clients• Proven track record of consistent delivery of operational excellence in a solution-oriented environment• Role will require travel to client sites but remote management will also be required
• High level of organization and the ability to deal with multiple complex projects at the same time
Integrated into our Core Values is EML's commitment to diversity and inclusion. EML is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, culture, and physical ability. Every individual at EML has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.