Our client is a global Financial Services company. Their service desk in Waterford is an award-winning team supporting the clients across Canada and North America.
They are now looking for people who care deeply about providing exceptional customer service.
Once you’re part of this team, you will be supported to become the best at your job and guided through step by step as training will be provided.
- You will be part of a first-line support team, working to resolve technical access issues for clients across Canada & North America.
- Following security and verification procedures, you will help reset passwords and guide clients back into their accounts in order to view their products, policy information & entitlements.
- You will help them with basic navigation & troubleshooting.
- On each call, you will decide the best way to help the client; listen carefully & ask the right questions to find out exactly what they need.
- You can search the Knowledge Base (KB) for guidance by typing in a few keywords.
- Logging details to track and analyze trends to improve the client experience.
- You will get the opportunity to gain insights into other lines of business within the Service Desk environment by accommodating overflow support during their busy/after-hour periods.
- By sharing your experiences from each call, updating the Knowledge Base, and asking questions, you will be continually helping us to improve the service offered to our clients.
- Do you like speaking on the phone?
- Can you communicate fluently & confidently in both French and English?
- Do you like the idea of working as part of a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming team?
- Is providing great customer service a top priority for you?
- Do you like figuring things out? Are you a good puzzle solver?
- Can you be counted on for your patience, politeness, and reliability?
22 Days Annual Leave increasing to 25 based on length of service
Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Parental Leave
Reimbursement for Gym membership annually
Private Health Insurance cover
Study Assistance Programme
S&S Club, Wellness program, GP Scheme, Flu Vaccines, Eye Care Scheme offering lots of discounted events and classes
Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
Salary: 22.000 EUR/year