Overview of Role:
This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and become a team lead. Be part of National Pens newest addition to our global locations and Contact Centre in Japan. Located in Okinawa this contact centre will service our well established local Japanese customer base.
Reporting to the Contact Centre Managers / Supervisors the Team Leader is a highly focused position. The Team Leader will have the responsibility to ensure a service-oriented and professional working environment by supervising the performance of team members and executing necessary actions for their motivation when required. The Team Leader will support in the supervision of Sales and/or Customer Care teams.
What you will do:
- A team leader has the responsibility to motivate and inspire the team to surpass their potential as much as possible
- Responsible for the performance management of the team and that team members receive relevant and timely feedback on an on-going basis
- Organising the workload for the team and ensuring that the right resources are available
- Manage the development of the inbound agents, providing training, coaching and support to meet the team targets
- Facilitation of communication cross-functionally among the members of the team and resolve issues as they arise
- Work towards meeting the departmental objectives, including sales targets, quality etc.
- Promote an enthusiastic and competitive atmosphere within the team, increasing motivations and results
- Ensure correct adherence to all internal policies and procedures at all times
- Conduct weekly team meetings
- Weekly reporting on teams performance and target management, ensuring that they meet and exceed the targets as outlined by senior management
- Continuously strive to deliver the highest quality of service to both the internal team and external customers
What we need from you:
- Previous experience and understanding of the Contact Centre required
- Fluent Japanese and business level English
- Excellent attendance record
- Previous experience in customer service, coaching, training and team leadership an advantage but not required
- Ability to operate well in a call centre team environment as a leader
- Natural flair for coaching, motivating, and interacting with people.
- Knowledge of operating systems and tools
- Excellent administration skills with high attention to detail
- High level of communication skills both Verbal & Written.
- Good organisational skills and ability to prioritise work.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines & multi-task effectively
We're dedicated to providing the best promotional products, no matter your location. That's why we have multiple locations, with our National Pen headquarters in California, our European headquarters in Ireland, and our Perfect Pen brand in Canada.