We are searching for a diligent and professional Compliance Manager to join our dynamic Team. You will be responsible for ensuring our business operations and License procedure comply with legal regulations and internal policies.
In this position, you will perform a range of duties including evaluating all current and new compliance regulations, dealing with license applications for Mga, Germany, Curacao, Sweden, Denmark, and reviewing company processes. The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, with in-depth knowledge of the latest industry procedures and regulations.
- Develop and implement company policies and regulations.
- Oversee all business operations relating to compliance including policies, investments, and procedures.
- Design and monitor control systems to deal with violations of legal rules and internal policies.
- Regularly assess the efficiency of control systems and recommend effective improvements.
- Review and evaluate company procedures and reports to identify hidden risks or common issues.
- Coordinate with different department managers to review all departmental compliance policies.
- Perform periodic audits on company procedures and processes.
- Lead employee training sessions on legal and compliance issues.
- Supervise compliance officers and teams.
- dealing with license applications for Mga, Germany, Curacao, Sweden, Denmark
- Bachelor's degree in Law, Business Administration, or relevant field.
- I gaming experience required +2 years
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Compliance Officer, Compliance Manager, or similar position.
- Strong knowledge of industry processes and regulations.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- An analytical mindset with excellent organizational skills.
- Working and living on the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in a central location
- Assistance in finding accommodation
As a trendsetter and first-mover, Platin Gaming Ltd. is ideally positioned in the development of specialized software with a team of over 50 highly qualified technicians and developers, from all over the world. Platin Gaming Ltd. is internationally successful since its establishment in 1995.