A fast-growing social media video app developer, publisher, and digital distribution company is looking for someone, to be excited to join in a career with a fast-growing start-up. The company is crowned the world's highest-valued start-up at $80 billion. They have established the EMEA HQ in Dublin start with their Public Policy & Products as well as Trust & Safety departments. Till now, this app is available in over 155 countries, and in 75 languages. They have multiple offices in Dublin, Berlin, London, Istanbul, etc.
1. Act as the pivot role to bridge customers (both internal & external) and the Ads Integrity team to handle their daily queries and questions.
2. Collect customer voices, address their issues and concerns, and support them to achieve business success via our platform.
3. Execute both quantitative and qualitative analyses of data and trends to deliver insights on various dimensions such as policy, system, a process to drive for the optimization to continuously improve customer satisfaction.
4. Work closely & hand in hand with other departments to respond immediately to relevant service-related needs.
1. English as a working language and fluent in German.
2. Computer fluency and understanding of software and advanced internet functions.
3. MS Office skills.
4. Customer service related working experience, strong willingness to support internal and external customers to address their issues and develop their business on our platform.
5. Ability to work in fast and evolving workflows with eye for detail.
6. Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality while meeting strict deadlines.