We are looking for an Accounting Assistant to perform daily accounting tasks that will support our financial team.
Accounting Assistant responsibilities include managing expense reports and reimbursements, entering financial transactions into our internal databases, and reconciling invoices. If you have an Accounting degree and are interested in gaining experience in bookkeeping procedures, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will help our Accounting department run smoothly, ensuring transparency and efficiency in all transactions.
- Reconciling invoices and identifying discrepancies.
- Creating and updating expense reports.
- Processing reimbursement forms.
- Reconcile invoices and identify discrepancies.
- Create and update expense reports.
- Process reimbursement forms.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Enter financial transactions into internal databases.
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy.
- Maintain digital and physical financial records.
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed.
- Review and file payroll documents.
- Participate in quarterly and annual audits.
- Work experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk.
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures.
- Familiarity with finance regulations.
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors.
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software. (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills.
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information.
- BSc/Ba in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Working and living on the sunny island of Malta
- Dynamic and Fun events
- A competitive salary
- Fresh fruits
- Office in a central location
- Monthly birthday celebration
As a trendsetter and first-mover, Platin Gaming Ltd. is ideally positioned in the development of specialized software with a team of over 50 highly qualified technicians and developers, from all over the world. Platin Gaming Ltd. is internationally successful since its establishment in 1995.