We're looking for a Sous Chef at our Costa del Sol resorts. Managing all aspects of the kitchen, including food, personnel and facilities, you’ll be focused on delivering the best possible service to our customers.
• Follow the operating procedures as detailed in the company's Quality Management System, keeping the kitchen staff informed of any changes.
• Work together with the Executive Head Chef to plan, design and price dishes.
• Manage inventories and stocks advising on orders for merchandise and raw materials.
• Supervise food preparation and service.
• Organise kitchen staff shifts.
• Select, direct, manage and develop staff to meet the needs of the business.
• Supervise the use and maintenance of machinery, materials and utensils, suggesting spare parts.
• Ensure that staff, facilities and food in the kitchen meet all legal requirements and follow the HACCP plan
• Take operational and accounting responsibility for any action related to the order, storage, rotation, handling and/or production of food.
• Passionate about the preparation and presentation of dishes
• Possess food handling certificate and chef qualification or relevant experience
• Confident communicator, able to express your ideas and thoughts effectively and appropriately
• Ready to share innovative ideas and practices with the team
• Able to communicate effectively in both English and Spanish
Who we are
We are one of Europe's largest independent resort developers and operators with 35 years' dedication to providing memorable holidays. If you’d like the opportunity to work with us delivering the exceptional service our guests deserve, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you want to join our friendly team and fit the above profile, then we want to hear from you! Please send your CV and covering letter.