Recruiter (Swedish or Norwegian)
As we are growing, we are looking for an additional recruiter to join our team in Torrevieja, Alicante.
The candidate we are looking for will have excellent communication and listening skills is an exceptional problem solver and like to help and assist colleagues on all possible issues and questions. They will also have the ability to work independently, ensure correct information flow and be proactive when it comes to recruitment needs. This is a full-time position.
Key tasks will be:
- Recruiting staff for our projects, working to pre-agreed criteria and within a defined recruitment process.
- Ensuring all legal documentation is in place for new hires and ensuring the Labour department has all essential paperwork.
- Arranging on-boarding for new hires in line with the project and our guidelines.
- Supporting Team Leaders with day-to-day issues relating to legal aspects of employment & internal rules adherence.
- Assisting HR/Recruiters in other locations when needed
Ideal candidates will have:
- A strong background in high-volume recruitment.
- Ability to multi-task and assist colleagues.
- Previous experience of working within the HR team for a company in Spain.
- Native level Swedish or Norwegian language skills – written and spoken
- Excellent English language skills – written and spoken.
- Experience of using ATS and/or employee database software
- Application deadline: 15th October
- Work-time: Business hours, Monday - Friday