Customer Care Agent (Travel Industry)
We are looking for experienced, hands-on individuals who love working with people; we hire empathetic people who get a deep satisfaction only when a customer is happy and returns once and again.
As a Customer Care, you will have the chance to learn everything you want from the Travel Sector, specialize in this industry, develop your career and be part of a strategic team.
- You will have excellent communication, relationship, and problem-navigation skills.
- You are someone who acts proactively to address clients’ needs in any environment, with the ability to support them when managing the booking process end-to-end, ensuring high customer satisfaction and always maintaining our existing company-client relationships at a 7 Star satisfaction standard.
- The working hours for this role will be mostly during weekdays and requires you to work afternoons. - You might be scheduled occasionally to work on night shifts and weekends based on the business needs, but only on a very structured schedule so don’t worry!
- Master Customer Care - simple.
- Tasks as a Travel Consultant.
- Keep high satisfaction standards and exceed customer expectations as much as possible when managing bookings, queries, and requests.
- Resolve problems by applying established policies, procedures and tactics, and also by thinking out-of-the-box when anything established is not enough.
- Addressing, preempting and solving problems - we want you to tell us and the client what might happen before it does.
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches - there are lots so be prepared for some serious innovation!
- Help define and establish best practices together with the rest of the team in sales, operations and customer care.
- Come to us with innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience.
- Adapt fast to changes and contribute to making things happen in a smooth way: we are a growing start-up!
- Shift Flexibility. We compensate well but this is not a 9-5 role!
- Superb English, spoken and written - We are a Spanish company but we operate in English internally and with our clients.
- Eligibility to work in Spain.
- Based in Barcelona.
- 1 year of experience in Online environment within the Travel or Tourism industry.
- Proven experience going above and beyond to provide an amazing service that helps customers, ideally within a client-facing role.
What we always look for:
- Independent and autonomous. You don’t need hand-holding to get things done. You deliver at your best out of trust as no one is there to control you.
- Good prioritization and focus skills as well as resourcefulness.
- Empathy - understand what our clients are going through!
- Smart, fast learner and tech-savvy - know your way around Windows or Mac and phone.
- Extrovert, make connections quickly - enjoy social interactions, especially by phone, chat and email, and can create long-lasting connections very easily.
- Winner who is able to adapt to constant changes with a positive mindset - working for a start-up is fun but it’s also a commitment!
- You are used and open to get and give constructive feedback.
- You want to learn - we have an amazing management team!
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, don’t play political games, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You don’t let yourself be distracted. You can focus on accomplishing big wins and don’t get lost in less important ideas that are floating around.
- You LOVE to TRAVEL!
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation + additional compensation for the Night Shifts and weekends.
- Full training, on-going coaching and TRUE development opportunity - think Europe’s fastest-growing start-up!
- All the tech you’ll need - phone, laptop etc.
- Daily coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
- 6 months temp contract + conversion to permanent contract.
- Being based in one of the coolest buildings in Barna: 4 floors of meeting rooms, desks, restaurants, huddles rooms, libraries and more!
- A fun, fast-paced experience that will allow you to grow as a professional