German Customer Service Agent
We are seeking an organized and friendly German speaking customer service agent to join our growing team. You will be required provide top-notch service to our customers across a number of communication channels for the French market. In this role, you will interact directly with our customers to answer questions, solve issues and maintain our company’s reputation for high-quality service.
Customer Service Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
Customer Service Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience in a customer service-related role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (both English and German)
- Ability to foster and maintain relationships
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage numerous projects and priorities at once
- Positive and service-oriented attitude
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes high-pressure environment
- Basic computer skills and excellent phone disposition
- Willingness to work independently or as part of a team