Technical Business Analyst
Would you like to work for an organisation which operates to internationally recognised and certified standards and practices for ethical compliance, quality, health, safety, security and environmental management alongside inspirational people who are dedicated to being the best they can? Our client currently has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Technical Business Analysts to join our dynamic team based in Malta.
• Coordinates and leads interdepartmental process improvement projects, data extraction, analysis, standard reporting and information sharing.
• Coordinates Technology Refresh and Infrastructure projects and be involved in gathering of requirements, supplier management and procurement support.
• Support in developing and carrying out Training in relation to corporate systems, tools and software, adoption of new systems. Be involved in the creation of Training Material, User Documentation, Support Procedures, and Guides.
• Tertiary Level of Education.
• Exposure to Prince, ITIL, Agile or equivalent.
• Two years experience, in a hands-on Requirements Gathering and project implementation.
• Has knowledge in some the following areas: ERP, Office 365, Sharepoint, Warehouse Management systems, SQL
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• A team player with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Interested in cutting-edge technologies
• Capable of creating procedures and streamlining processes
• Competent in Microsoft Office especially MS Excel.
• Willing to work flexible hours
• Can work under pressure and a self-reliant problem solver.