Norwegian Customer Service Advisors
Greece has much to offer in terms of natural beauty and you have now the opportunity to gain an experience abroad, discover new things and also develop your career as far as your ambitions will take you.
Teleperformance is a multinational company that handles more than 20,000 telephone-based customer service projects every year on a global basis, with offices in over then 47 countries. In our premises in Greece, we have more than 4.200 employees supporting in more than 26 different languages.
If you speak Norwegian fluently apply now to become a member of our big multicultural family!
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction:
- Answer incoming calls, in both Norwegian and English, in order to explain services and products offered.
- Become proficient with client programs and develop product knowledge.
- Follow company policies and procedures/other duties may be assigned.
- Manage the length of the calls ensuring minimum consumer inconvenience.
- Set high standards of performance for self; assuming responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
- Organize workflow to meet customer timeframes.
WE OFFER YOU
- A competitive salary
- Career development opportunities
- Monthly performance bonus
- Health insurance is coverage plus pension benefits
- Greek Holidays + Sundays+ Overtime are always extra paid
- Three extra bonuses per year (Christmas, Easter, Holidays)
- An amazing relocation package
- Lots of benefits, discounts and initiatives for all employees
- Free Greek courses for all employees
- Casual dress code
- Furthermore, employees-relations team supports all new employees from abroad to settle down
- A professional, modern and multicultural environment
- Ongoing paid training