Hebrew Speaking Customer Service Agent
In Greece, you are in a crossroad of colors and cultures; you feel the strength of history and the warmth of the southern side of Europe. You are in a country that, though statistically small, is huge in its diversity. You see landscapes that have given thousands of postcard images of incomparable beauty.
Teleperformance Greece is the leading provider of outsourced customer experience services in the country. We connect the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions.
Do you speak Hebrew?
We are looking for people with great communication & soft skills, truly spirit of teamwork, highly motivated and advanced Tech skills.
- Manage amounts of incoming calls & emails in both Hebrew and English
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships through open & interactive communication
- Provide accurate and complete information by using the right tools
- Handle complaints and provide solutions within the time limits
- Follow communication procedures, guideline and policies
We offer you:
- Excellent monthly salary (More than twice a Greek speaker is earning nowadays)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Joining bonus provided in ticket restaurant vouchers.
- Bonus for referring new colleagues
- Extra Payment for Overtime, Sundays and Greek Holidays
- 2 Extra salaries per year (Christmas - Easter - Summer)
- 20 days annual paid holiday
- VISA support
- Monthly transportation Card
- Great relocation package: Airplane Tickets / Transportation from Airport / 2 Weeks Free Accommodation
- Special Discounts and Offers for all employees
- Training using the latest technology
- Ongoing IT and Soft skills training provided by our specialists keeping you updated
- Career development opportunities
- Pension plan & Health insurance coverage
- International, multicultural modern working environment
- On-site canteen & Casual dress code
- In-House doctor and examination center & Free Greek courses
- Location easy to reach by Public Transport
- Employee Relations team to help new hires integrate in the Greek lifestyle and culture
- Interactive activities within a fun team: team-building, excursions, themed parties, sport events, talent pageants etc.