Dutch IT Analyst
This opportunity is with a global outsourcing company that operate in upwards of 25 different countries. They are hiring language skilled individuals in order to cope with the rapid growth across multiple locations. You will be representing a high profile organisation that is widely recognised throughout the world. This experience will be invaluable to growing your own tech skills and career as you will be receiving world class training from an award winning organisation.
Your role within this organisation will be to provide first level technical support to customer who are experiencing issues or who have any questions about our clients products or services. This will require a technically minded individual who has an eagerness to help others. In return you will get to represent a global brand while living in one of Europe’s most beautiful and inexpensive cities!
Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Providing support via phone, email and chat to customers who are experiencing issues with their products
• Troubleshooting issues, thinking quickly with regard to problem solving and providing solutions to customers
• Providing jargon free technical explanations to customers on how to fix their products themselves
• Working cohesively as part of a team in order to achieve targets and meet deadlines
• Forwarding more advanced issues onto your Supervisor or Manager
• Fluent in both Dutch and English
• Previous experience with troubleshooting IT issues
• Pervious hardware and software experience
• Experience in a Customer Service focused environment would be a bonus!
• Highly IT literate with a good understanding of the internet and experience with Microsoft packages i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook
• Good knowledge of operating systems/servers: Windows 98/2000/2003/XP
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build good rapport with Customers
• Professional phone manner
• Ability to work well as part of a team in order to meet and exceed set targets