German Technical Support Engineer
This is a great opportunity available representing an international software development company. This role will provide you with world class experience of the technology industry and you will get to work with a diverse team individuals from all over the world. You will be based in one of the UKs most popular cities to live - the beautiful Newcastle.
You will be providing third part support to the customers of this international software company. You will be troubleshooting problems and providing solutions to customers who are experiencing advanced technical issues. This role requires an individual who is highly technically skilled, patient and who wants a job helping others! In return you will gain international experience and increase your technical skill set with a company who are recognised globally.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Providing advanced technical support to customers via both phone and email
- Troubleshooting protocols which are running on our clients products and support their customers with the isolation and resolution of their problems
- Working cohesively as part of a team in order to meet targets and SLA’s
- Fluency in English and German
- University degree in Computer Science or Engineering preferred and/or equivalent level of education or relevant work experience
- Previous experience in Customer Support role or similar
- Excellent organisational and Technical support skills
- Working knowledge and experience with UNIX/Linux Operating Systems
- Knowledge with file sharing protocols is preferred NFS/CIFS etc
- TCP/IP or basic networking knowledge is essential
- DNS/DHCP/AD knowledge