Spanish Social Media Analyst
This is a fantastic opportunity within one of Portugal’s most enviable companies to work for due to the wide variety of employee benefits they offer. This client is a global outsourcing partner who represents some of the most well known brands in the world. They have a highly diverse workforce and offer a fun yet professional working environment, which includes subsidised water sports and social activities for employees.
We are looking for a Reporting Analyst for our client’s Social Media Analysis team in Lisbon, Portugal. Your responsibility will be to lead social media research projects in a fast-paced atmosphere. In turn you will receive excellent training and experience within a globally recognised organisation. You will ideally be an energetic and enthusiastic individual working with a passionate team. Some of your daily tasks will include:
• Market research
• Quantitatively analysing and processing social platform contents.
• Generating new data models
• Generating insights and conclusions relevant to consumer perceptions about the brand and the client’s customer’s products.
• Ensure all requirements for data classification are completed according to quality standards and accuracy requirements.
• Monitor progress of data collection regularly in order to meet project deadlines.
• Prepare analysis and reports regarding results of collected data
• Qualified to a degree level in Statistics / Applied Maths / Engineering / Economics / Marketing
• Fluency in Spanish and English
• Previous experience in Marketing and Digital marketing would be a bonus
• Skilled in Microsoft Excel
• Strong analytical skills
• Good interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain good working relationships
• Excellent team working abilities and the ability to communicate with people at all levels of an organisation.
Up for the adventure?
Then get in touch with us today, we can’t wait to hear from you!