Swedish Inside Sales Representative
If you are the kind of person who wants to start your career in an international company, and wants to work with top leading IT companies, we would like to hear from you! We are expanding our Sales teams, and we are interested in finding the most talented, sales oriented professionals.
- Develop sales in assigned territory and/or account.
- Assist with project management, pricing and follow-up calls, as needed, based on basic understanding of business and technical matters.
- Consistently meet or exceed revenue targets, cross sell and/or upsell the portfolio, meet territory coverage goals, and achieve KPIs
- Maximize spend across client's portfolio within each customer account.
- Develop strong professional working relationships with customers, partners and colleagues.
- Understand the customer's key drivers from both business and IT perspectives, and develop relevant solutions to meet customer needs.
- Create, Develop and manage accurate sales pipeline information, ensuring timely communication of forecast and accurate changes to customer buying plans, while achieving sales management goals
- Develop account plans to deliver on strategic goals, such as revenue, market share, and portfolio spread.
- Proactively inform the customer of new product roadmaps, proposing upgrades and transition paths.
- Adhere to internal customer relations management system guidelines to ensure accurate data capturing and reporting.
- Profile and detect long and mid- short term opportunities.
- Full-time (39 hrs/week) and long-term contract
- Salary: 17.000 - 24.000 EUR gross/year
- Internal Development Program
- Opportunity to work from home